Sunday, May 2, 2010 Okay, so this is my third/fourth time renewin my blog. Whatever. I blog whenever I feel like doing it. So I guess.. I'm back here. I'm glad that there are still people here on blogger. For I know, a lotta people had left blogger for Tumblr which is, in my opinion, better than blogger. RIGHT. Anyway, Jessica and Czarina tagged/gave an award. Here's it. Give a top 10 list of the things that makes you happy:
Give a top 5 list of trivia about yourself.
Share the award with only 5 persons and ask them to do the same thing.
Link the blog of the person who awarded you. Ate Jessica http://onherpages.blogspot.com There. I'll keep updating this site once in a while. Oh yeah. Keep rockin. Date Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 Labels: 4th year, blah, mixiestrange Shout! 5:48 PM ( ) |
chatterbox. |
memorylane. Macabre Touches | FRIDAAAAAAAAAY | JONGHYUN :"> | Can't get enough of SHINee? | 3rd Day: LAAAAST | Second Day | Rant | FAT is brix | SSG Elections | Lost in thought. | freakz. Ada / Marianne / Aljeri / Kuya Aruin / Camille / Cheen / Claudine / Clebberdoodles / Czarina / Danni / Denise / Ate Diana / Eldie / Eponine / Erwin / Ate Francesca / Ate Glazelle / Jeanky / Jelly / Ate Jessica R. / Jessica Z. / Jhubielyn / Joannes / Jonah / Kimberly / Leicelle / Milroski / Nicole / Nicole / Remiel / Romadelle / Romae / Roselyn / Ate Trishia / Valine / Zaira credits. Francesca and Increasingly for the codes/colors. Edited by yours truly. |

