Sunday, February 21, 2010 I feel so wasted. So problematic. So senti. So tired. So bored. So crazy. So down. So uninspired. So disappointed. So saaaad. So discouraged. So unmotivated. So alone. So lonely. So regretful. So gloomy. So depressed. So melancholic. So hopeless.I feel like the whole world has crashed upon my shoulders. Like a heavy rain will pour onto me any day. Like shadows of the past will fill my once happy dreams. Like what the hell am i even saying? Labels: bangag ka lang swear, sige basa lang, third year Shout! 3:45 PM ( ) |
chatterbox. |
memorylane. The Only Exception | The Show | Blog. | Too much drama | Aynako. | I gotta feeling :))) | I really love kids | Thanksgiving Dinner-Dance | Prom-lematic Preppy | The Day the Egg Died | freakz. Ada / Marianne / Aljeri / Kuya Aruin / Camille / Cheen / Claudine / Clebberdoodles / Czarina / Danni / Denise / Ate Diana / Eldie / Eponine / Erwin / Ate Francesca / Ate Glazelle / Jeanky / Jelly / Ate Jessica R. / Jessica Z. / Jhubielyn / Joannes / Jonah / Kimberly / Leicelle / Milroski / Nicole / Nicole / Remiel / Romadelle / Romae / Roselyn / Ate Trishia / Valine / Zaira credits. Francesca and Increasingly for the codes/colors. Edited by yours truly. |


I feel so wasted. So problematic. So senti. So tired. So bored. So crazy. So down. So uninspired. So disappointed. So saaaad. So discouraged. So unmotivated. So alone. So lonely. So regretful. So gloomy. So depressed. So melancholic. So hopeless.