Blog belongs to Micah Lestrange. 15, senior. MSHS, Manila PH. Artwist in the making. Vomits lemony words. Reads fiction. Drooling over cheese and pizzas. Self-portraits are :bd

Twitter / Tumblr
Macabre Touches
Sunday, March 21, 2010

“Real life’s nasty. It’s cruel. It doesn’t care about heroes and happy endings and the way things should be. In real life, bad things happen. People die. Fights are lost. Evil often wins.”
— A Living Nightmare, Cirque Du Freak
I already finished reading Book 1 (A Living Nightmare) and Book 2 (Vampire's Assistant) of Cirque Du Freak and I seriously need to have Book 3 like right now! -_- Since my birthday's coming and I really think my mom loves reading blogs of mine, I want the book series from 1 to 12 as a gift. HAHAHAPLEAAAASE. ('Di mo na nga ako pinagattend ng Paramore eh. :|) I love you mom~!


Book 1 A Living Nightmare is cool. At first I really thought it was true 'cause at the back cover of the book, it says.. "What I wrote here in this book is true just as I tell it." And lol I really thought it was. Or it really is? Hella don't know. It's just a book, right? HAHAHHAA. Sheesh. I'm hella gullible. Since the day I laid my eyes on that book, I got curious about Freak Shows. I wonder if my country performs Freak Shows. I swear I really want to see someone like Mr. Larten Crepsley and maybe he could turn me in to a half-vampire and make me his assistant. By that time, I will have to leave my family just as Darren Shan left his, and I will gain extra powers and do the thing called 'flitting' with Mr. Crepsley then I'll see the world's greatest wonders! Then, I will thirst for human blood like hell. LOL. My crazy childish thoughts are taking over me again. HAHAHA. Of course, there's no such thing as those, right? 8D

My love for the impossible and out of the ordinary stuff goes on as I've already watched Alice In Wonderland in 3D! The movie was great especially the time when Alice fought the Red Queen's Jabberwocky for the White Queen's long lost reign of Wonderland. (WHOT) HAHHA. I was talkin about the Jabberwocky's head going out of the screen because of the 3D effects. t(^-^t)


The movie is more like a sequel than a retelling. At the movie, Alice was in the middle of her Engagement Party and had second thoughts about it so she ran away. Then she fell again at the rabbit's hole to Wonderland (a place she went before as a child.) At first they thought Alice was the wrong Alice. Then.. She was prophesized to kill the Red Queen's Jabberwocky for the White Queen to take over her reign again (Just as I told you a while ago.) Then the story goes on and on and she met the redhead Madhatter, thw white rabbit, Tweedledee and Tweedledum, the Cat, etc.

Watch the trailer as you want. [link]
BTW, The showing of Toy Story 3 is on the 18 of June just after my birthday!

Shout! 11:53 AM ( )
chatterbox.