Blog belongs to Micah Lestrange. 15, senior. MSHS, Manila PH. Artwist in the making. Vomits lemony words. Reads fiction. Drooling over cheese and pizzas. Self-portraits are :bd

Twitter / Tumblr
SSG Elections
Tuesday, February 23, 2010





Pictures with Marconi me love like yeah feat. Sir Divina.

Elections at school today. Pressure. Still not sure who to vote for some positions. But I'm sure when I voted Jener Gualvez. Winner, eh! :)) GV morning. As in. Don't ask me why. Lol.

We didn't attend our first and second period because of the meeting de avance that was held in the morning. Soooo init sa auditorium. And I forgot to bring Mr. Stripesypants that's why I didn't see the candidates well. Oh well. And the mic was broken like hell. So what comes out of it? Don't ask me. Lol. After the meeting de avance, we attended our third period which is Filipino. Dun na dumating sina Kuya Elecom. (Kuya Art and someone) Dun na talaga yung pressure eh. Alam mo yun. Pero sure na yun. Binoto ko kung sino yung tingin ko tama. Yung tipong right individuals for such job, diba diba? :) Then, Chemistry. WTF. Not in the mood to listen and I was sleepy that time. So nangangapa na naman ako sa equations na ginawa ko sa notebook ko. Iba na talaga ako sa chem. Nagiging pabaya na ko ngayong third quarter. And hell yeah, I got low scores. Auggggh. T_T

4th period. ABR. Checking of modules. The one I crammed about last night. The edit stuff that I was talking about. Errm, nung pinaxerox siya, hindi kita. So sinulat pa namin yung ibang parts. Effyeah. Then SS, nagcheck lang ng thingamajigs. I was so hilo. Good thing katabi ko si Carlo. BFF as ever. Tulungan kami magcheck. Imma share a secret. SHHHH! Ang elementary ni Carlo. Panalo eh, may crayola siya. Pero instead na crayons, color pens. How cute diba. Talaga tong si carlo, ang bata. Pero pagdating kay denden, ligaw ligaw. Anooodaw. :)) Speaking of Denden, absent siya ngayon. And si Ada din. May mga sakit. So I was like soooo lonely -_- Buti na lang andyan pa sina Ishaaaang. :D

Fast forward to Physics. Pagtesting ng bridge. Lol. Ang weak ni bridge, 9 kg lang kaya. Ang nipis kasi pero feel ko kaya niya mag10 kg kung kinapalan lang namin. Tsss. Then THE, crochet and the like. Then AA, discussion, review stuff. Uwian.

GV GV GV yey! :)
New Layout, btw. I'm lovin it. McDo? :))

Labels: , , ,


Shout! 11:08 PM ( )
chatterbox.