Tuesday, May 4, 2010 These are all inspired by Crissey's artwork. LOL. Have you seen the vector of myself? :DDDD I oh so love SHINee that I made a vector of them too. YAAAAAY 8D *giggles excitedly* ![]() I change Onew's clothes to make him more 'Ring Ding dong'-ish. :)) He's my bias that's why he gets all the love. LOLWHOT. :)))))) HAHA! Do you think it would be nice if it's on a shirt? 8D I think it's nice.. ;;) But I don't know where. T~T Sigh. BTW, I want to send something here: http://madewithshawolslove.blogspot.com/ for SHINee's 2nd Anniversary. But I think I can't, because the deadline is on May 14. And it should be shipped to Singapore by that time. My mom won't let me. T~T But I want Onew to read my letter for him! Awwww. Poor me :(:( Anyway, Font is Go Boom! by Miguel Rios! *lol whoever he is* A new font favorite.♥ Don't copy! :P I want to make some Paramore dudes today. But I'm such a lazy bone. LOL~! Maybe next time 8D Bye! I'll review for tomorrow's review test. *as if* Biology. /emo Labels: edits, go boom, mixiestrange, shinee, vector Shout! 4:10 PM ( ) |
chatterbox. |
memorylane. Only you. | Wanderlust. | Summer hotness | Vampaneze | Macabre Touches | FRIDAAAAAAAAAY | JONGHYUN :"> | Can't get enough of SHINee? | 3rd Day: LAAAAST | Second Day | freakz. Ada / Marianne / Aljeri / Kuya Aruin / Camille / Cheen / Claudine / Clebberdoodles / Czarina / Danni / Denise / Ate Diana / Eldie / Eponine / Erwin / Ate Francesca / Ate Glazelle / Jeanky / Jelly / Ate Jessica R. / Jessica Z. / Jhubielyn / Joannes / Jonah / Kimberly / Leicelle / Milroski / Nicole / Nicole / Remiel / Romadelle / Romae / Roselyn / Ate Trishia / Valine / Zaira credits. Francesca and Increasingly for the codes/colors. Edited by yours truly. |


