Sunday, May 2, 2010 A post dedicated to my bias, Lee Jinki a.k.a Onew. :) Onew Member of SM Entertainment’s contemporary R&B boy band, SHINee. Despite being the appointed leader of the group, he tends to physically injure and publicly humiliate himself (although he just waves most of these incidents off). Due to his clumsiness, the other members diagnosed him with an untreatable “condition”.Onew Condition The ability to freeze the atmosphere with a lame joke or gesture; to be excessively clumsy.
“I fell down the stairs on my way here… ” ” Oh, wow, that’s, like, sooo Onew. “ Lee Jinki Lee Jinki is the talented, amazing, wonderful leader of the Korean band SHINee. He is good with gags and trips over nothing- a condition the rest of the members call the “Onew Condition”. Jinki is also known as Tofu, Dubu, Onew. Whenever he makes a joke, he prompts the other person if they get it. Jinki is clumsy and humorous and very, very sweet. He cannot prepare for a date to save his life and is dedicated to the people he loves. Whatever he does, it’s the Onew Condition.” ![]() HAHA! I made another vector. It's me and Onew! Mwalhaedo, Onew sangtae! HEEEHEE. I love him to bits. Like he's super cute and funny! Well... for me he is :)) OMG OMG OMG OMG! I'm on Onew Condition right nao. LOLDONTMINDME. :)) Hello Key, I'm with Onew now. HAHAHA Key's reaction ---->- UrbanDictionary.com Labels: in love si ano kay ano, leader, onew, onew condition, onkey, shinee Shout! 8:48 PM ( ) |
chatterbox. |
memorylane. Wanderlust. | Summer hotness | Vampaneze | Macabre Touches | FRIDAAAAAAAAAY | JONGHYUN :"> | Can't get enough of SHINee? | 3rd Day: LAAAAST | Second Day | Rant | freakz. Ada / Marianne / Aljeri / Kuya Aruin / Camille / Cheen / Claudine / Clebberdoodles / Czarina / Danni / Denise / Ate Diana / Eldie / Eponine / Erwin / Ate Francesca / Ate Glazelle / Jeanky / Jelly / Ate Jessica R. / Jessica Z. / Jhubielyn / Joannes / Jonah / Kimberly / Leicelle / Milroski / Nicole / Nicole / Remiel / Romadelle / Romae / Roselyn / Ate Trishia / Valine / Zaira credits. Francesca and Increasingly for the codes/colors. Edited by yours truly. |


Member of SM Entertainment’s contemporary R&B boy band, SHINee. Despite being the appointed leader of the group, he tends to physically injure and publicly humiliate himself (although he just waves most of these incidents off). Due to his clumsiness, the other members diagnosed him with an untreatable “condition”.
HAHA! I made another vector. It's me and Onew! Mwalhaedo, Onew sangtae! HEEEHEE. I love him to bits. Like he's super cute and funny! Well... for me he is :)) OMG OMG OMG OMG! I'm on Onew Condition right nao. LOLDONTMINDME. :)) Hello Key, I'm with Onew now. HAHAHA Key's reaction ---->